Wednesday 21 November 2012

Memories of Rodarte













Perhaps it is because they retreat into the woods of one of my favorite places on Earth (Big Sur, CA) to find inspiration, or because they have found a way to make clothes only imagined in fairy tales wearable, or because there always seems to be a heavy emphasis on craft inspired details. Whatever it is, I am obsessed with Rodarte. To me their clothes are absolute perfection and if I was going to be stuck wearing only one label for the rest of my life there is no doubt in my mind that Rodarte would be what I choose. So obviously I love  this editorial in Grey Magazine featuring past collections from the Rodarte sisters.

Prudence

Photos from FGR

2 comments:

  1. these ladies are GORGEOUS!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each photo is so beautiful, it's almost like they tell a story :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...