Sunday 8 April 2012

There is a first time for everything...














Here we go! My first blog post, this is some exciting stuff and also a little intimidating.

Well it should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that I would be in love with the sea/mermaid oriented trends this spring. I am truly obsessed with anything that has to do with the ocean. For me Chanel executed this trend perfectly. The stag coral heels are perhaps the most amazing shoes I have ever seen. If it wouldn't mean being in debt for the rest of my life I would buy every item from their Spring 2012 runway show. Since that isn't really an option I will have to spend my time working on some DIY ways to replicate my favorite looks.

Not sure if anyone is going to read this besides Austere and my mom but if you managed to find your way here, thanks for reading!

Prudence



Photos from Pinterest, Style.com, National Geographic, Numero Magazine, Spellsjewellery.blogspot.com, Vogue Espana, stylesaint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...